Friday, November 8

Oh My Goodness!!

I am completely beside myself right now.. I actually won the BQF Baby Lock Melody sewing machine! I'm pretty sure I should be fined for the amount of exclamation marks I have used in the past couple of hours.. !!!

If you still haven't gone to view all of the amazing quilts at the Bloggers' Quilt Festival, please do. There are so many beautiful creations and everyone has been so nice. Thank you to everyone who visited, left your kind words, and voted for my quilt. This was my first entry in any kind of quilting contest/festival and I was a tad nervous about it, but sometimes it's good to push our boundaries. I will definitely be participating in the next one!

I don't have any new quilting pics to share right now, so I will leave you with this for now: two of my favorite girls. They thank you too :)


!!! :)


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Brenna. Happy quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I will be sending you a couple ideas shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have good cause to use all the exclamation points you want! How exciting! Congratulations on the win- I look forward to seeing the quilts you make with the new machine in future Festivals! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing yours as well! :)

      Delete
  4. yay you!!! That is so awesome!! Your quilt is adorable and the quilting is awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations - what an amazing prize ! have fun with your new machine - btw your girls are very cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I've just been notified that I won the Melody Baby Lock machine from this spring's festival. Finding it hard to believe, I went searching to find a post from last year's winner. Did you receive your machine? I can hardly believe that this will happen !~

    ReplyDelete