Thursday, September 5

Sneak Peeks

I haven't done much quilting yet this week. I did, however, take advantage of a Labor Day sale... Pretty threads and notions and fabric all on sale, you say? Well, I don't mind if I do! I even bought my sewing machine a little present: a new foot. Had I not been blinded by the baskets overflowing with new fat quarters, I would have remembered to snag some batting too. Here's a peek at some new fabrics that I will be starting a quilt with very soon...


I love the irregular circles and animal print thrown together. I also got this fancy metallic thread for an ongoing project, which I'm not sharing yet, and a plain thread for the bobbin.


Oh fine, here's a peek at one of the three fabrics that will go with that metallic thread... But that's it!

Fun, right? I guess I'm a sucker for animal prints. I got it on clearance and I can't find it anymore! *sigh*
Here is another look at part of the back to Princess' quilt. This needs some TLC before I move onto the next project.

Puppy princess! I couldn't resist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment